There is a common myth that with spring comes the worst of Las Vegas’s allergy season. Surprisingly, fall brings its own headaches to allergy sufferers. Although seasonal allergies give way to triple-digit temperatures during our hot summer months, the return of a runny nose and watery eyes could be due to allergens such pollen from ragweed and sagebrush that make their presence known once the heat dies down a little. Take heart though. Las Vegas is considered one of the best cities in the country to live in for fall allergy sufferers. The fall allergy season will usually last only until around November, when cooler weather arrives. You can trade in your tissues for your warm, cozy sweaters!
- WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?
- WHAT IS AERATION AND WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO YOUR LAWN
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER TREE CARE
- Happy Halloween!!!
- FALL ALLERGY SEASON IS HERE!
- FIRST CHOICE TREE SERVICE IS THINKING PINK!
- WHAT ARE URBAN FORESTS AND WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
- HOLIDAY LIGHTING
- DID YOU KNOW FIRST CHOICE CAN HELP HEAT YOUR HOME THIS WINTER?