Recently, First Choice Tree Service was congratulated on our re-accreditation by the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA). We are very proud of this prestigious distinction, but what does this mean to you? What is a TCIA Accreditation and why should you choose an accredited tree care company?
It is a voluntary program that evaluates the entire business to ensure that professional business practices and standards are met by all employees that work on your property. Accredited tree care companies like First Choice Tree Service:
• Take expert care of your property by caring for your trees and shrubs
• Can identify diseases and pests that can put your trees and shrubs at risk
• Protects you and your family from injury or property damage from cracked or decayed tree limbs and trunks or decayed and damaged root systems
• Follows ANSI A300 tree care standards when providing tree care services
• Trains their employees in best business and safety practices
• Provides insurance coverage safeguards to reduce your liability
• Provides a quality customer service experience
We have maintained our accreditation since 2009. When you choose First Choice Tree Service, you can trust and have confidence you’re working with a company that is committed to maintaining the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and provide quality tree care and customer service.